Our sixteen core colours represent choice, standing out from the usual and most importantly, you. We’ve even named them after fashion cities around the world to bring them to life. So whether it’s Paris's romantic soul, the charming nature of Madrid, the aspirations of Los Angeles or the classic London, we think you’ll find at least one that represents you.
Explore our fashion city colours by clicking the coloured dots on the map!
Traditional, Popular, Classic, Knowledgeable
Popular and timeless, London is a familiar big brother and best friend rolled into one. Iconic symbols of tradition and a wealth of knowledge are a comfort to all those around.
5 Fun London Facts
- London was originally founded by the Romans who named it Londinium
- Big Ben is often mistaken as the clock tower but in fact is the name of the bell
- It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament
- Traffic in central London moves at the same speed as horse-drawn carriages a century ago
- Despite the name, over half of London’s Underground network runs above ground
Romantic, Arty, Cultural, Hopeful
A romantic soul, Paris captivates art and culture. Dusty sunsets and rosy mornings entice warm feelings of hope and desire. Peaceful strolls and making memories are what it does best.
5 Fun Paris Facts
- The Eiffel Tower was supposed to be a temporary installation, intended to stand for 20 years after being built for the 1889 World Fair
- It’s believed that Paris only has one stop sign in the entire city
- There are on average 10 film or commercial shoots in the streets of Paris each day
- There are 470,000 trees in Paris. Someone’s counted
- There are 181 places in the city where you can get an espresso for €1. Even better, there`s a map to help you find them
Organised, Intelligent, Distinctive, Addictive
Distinctive by superior design and organised by nature, Berlin never grows old or tired. Intelligent and addictive traits provoke intrigue to any acquaintance.
5 Fun Berlin Facts
- Each year the city spends €35 million cleaning graffiti off walls, only for it to keep reappearing
- Only 1 in 4 Berliners are actually from Berlin
- Half of people in Berlin are single or not married
- Berlin boasts more bridges (around 1,650) than Venice which only has a mere 409
- Berlin has more doner kebab shops than Istanbul
Stylish, Unique, Sophisticated, Understated
With style like no other, Milan really is one of a kind. If understated confidence was a colour, this would be it. Sophistication and charm are at the heart. Nothing pleases more than discovering new places to roam.
5 Fun Milan Facts
- The first skyscraper ever built in Italy is the Pirelli tower in Milan
- Anyone can “adopt” a gargoyle from the façade decorations of the Milan Cathedral for the bargain price of 100,000 euros!
- The ‘Teatro alla Scala’ Opera House was built in 1776 and is considered to be one of the biggest opera houses in the world
- Milan’s Cathedral, the Duomo, took almost 600 years to complete
- Milan, the fashion capital of the world, is home to the headquarters of many high fashion brands, including Versace, Pucci, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Prada and Armani
Historic, Powerful, Strong-minded, Inspirational
Greatness runs through the very bones of Rome. A strong mind and strong morals bring inspiration to all that know it. With rich history it’s easy to lose yourself with iconic story telling.
5 Fun Rome Facts
- Rome’s mascot is a she-wolf that cared for the brothers Romulus and Remus, the legendary founders of Rome
- Nearly 700,000 euros worth of coins are tossed into Rome’s Trevi Fountain each year. The proceeds are donated to Caritas to help those in need
- Rome has a museum dedicated entirely to pasta
- The Colosseum of Rome is one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Rome has approximately 2,500 public fountains, and you can drink from them all
Gentle, Caring, Trustworthy, Philosophical
Barcelona is a calming influence that strives for harmony. It is gentle and caring but above all, trustworthy. With an appreciation of beautiful designs and enchanted by places of serenity.
5 Fun Barcelona Facts
- All the beaches in Barcelona are artificial, they did not exist before the 1992 Olympics
- Driving in Barcelona is very dangerous, with an accident occurring every 19 seconds
- It is home to 9 UNESCO world heritage sites, 7 of which were created by Gaudi
- Barcelona has 12 abandoned subway stations, all of which are reportedly haunted
- The city’s La Sagrada Familia has taken longer to complete than Egypt’s Pyramid of Giza, India’s Taj Mahal and Paris’s Notre Dame Cathedral
Elegant, Charming, Passionate, Relaxed
Golden hues and elegant tones make Madrid both a relaxing and calming presence. However, hidden at it’s core lays passion with an unspeakable charm which can mesmerise many.
5 Fun Madrid Facts
- The name Madrid comes from the Arabic "magerit" which means "place of many streams"
- Madrid sits at 700m of altitude, making it the highest capital city in the world
- It has the most amount of cloud-free days in Europe, meaning it’s nearly always sunny!
- People from Madrid are often called ‘Gatos’ (cats) because of their late sleeping habits
- One of it’s football teams, Real Madrid, is said to be the world’s most successful football team of the 20th century
Cool, Energetic, Assertive, Mysterious
Grey is anything but dull. Cool and collected, Shanghai is mysterious in nature with secrets waiting to be discovered. The outlook is always positive and nothing is ever impossible.
5 Fun Shanghai Facts
- Shanghai was once a fishing village with little hope of advancing - it is now the largest city in China
- The Huangpu River that divides Shanghai in half never freezes despite sub-zero temperatures
- Smog is a major concern in the city, being 31 more than international acceptable standard
- More people live in the city of Shanghai than in the whole country of New Zealand
- The city boasts the largest bus transport system in the world and the longest metro system
Revolutionary, New, Technical, Exciting
At the forefront of newness, Tokyo is streets ahead when it comes to technical excellence. Revolutionary ideas with a flawless exterior fills even the most dedicated entrepreneur with excitement.
5 Fun Tokyo Facts
- Tokyo is home to the busiest crossing in the world, Shibuya where 2,500 people can be seen crossing at the same time
- You can pay a travel agency in Tokyo to take your stuffed animal on a vacation, without you!
- Tokyo is home to ‘capsule hotels’, which offer tiny sleeping compartments for low prices
- Tokyo is one of the safest cities to travel to with crimes against tourists extremely rare
- There are 5 enormous cylindrical shafts underneath Tokyo which fill with water in case of a flood so it does not destroy the city
Innovative, Intense, Colonial, Interesting
Life never stays static with Hong Kong. Constantly innovating and striving for more.
5 Fun Hong Kong Facts
- Hong Kong means ‘fragrant harbour’ in Chinese
- There are 1,223 skyscrapers in Hong Kong, which is the most of any city in the world
- People in Hong Kong have the highest IQ in the world, at an average of 107
- Hong Kong loves a bit of luxury as it has more Rolls Royce’s per capita than anywhere else
- It’s hard to believe because of all the sky scrapers, but around 3/4 of Hong Kong is actually rural
Vibrant, Contemporary, Affluent, Contrasting
Vibrant and bright, Singapore is truly unique. Sharp contrasts meet at every opportunity which will keep most guessing. Rich colours are a favourite and expense is often a second thought.
5 Fun Singapore Facts
- Singapore is 1 of only 3 city-states in the World along with Monaco and Vatican City
- Singapore has a hug-me Coca-Cola machine which dispenses a bottle of coke when hugged!
- Chewing gum is banned in Singapore unless medically prescribed
- In Singapore, if convicted of dropping litter 3 times, you have to clean the streets on Sundays wearing an ‘I am a litterer’ bib
- Singapore pedestrians are the fastest walkers on the planet
Modern, Luxurious, Ambitious, Cosmopolitan
A modern and cosmopolitan playground for grown-ups, Dubai evokes wonder and marvel. A desire for the finer things in life, luxury and ambition defines it as a prestigious character.
5 Fun Dubai Facts
- One out of every 4 cranes in the world is located in Dubai
- Dubai’s artificial Palm Islands use enough sand to fill 2.5 Empire State Buildings
- Dubai has no standard address system
- Dubai hosts robot camel racing
- There are ATMs in Dubai that dispense gold bars
Fast-paced, Energetic, Inventive, Imaginative
New York is a hustle and bustle of energy and imagination. The creation of imaginative ideas are what makes it tick, along with the will and determination to achieve great things in an unconventional way.
5 Fun New York Facts
- New York was the capital of America in 1789 although this only lasted for 1 year
- Except for emergencies it’s actually illegal to honk your car horn
- New Yorkers drink 7 times more coffee than people in the rest of America
- 25% of the World’s gold bullion is stored in vaults under Wall Street
- New York gets 15 times more snow than the South Pole
Aspirational, Social, Glamorous, Confident
Never one to miss a party, LA is sociable, fun, full of confidence and always comes sprinkled with a little glamour. Aspirations can sometimes lead to being a bit of a day-dreamer but hey a girl can dream, right?!
5 Fun Los Angeles Facts
- If Los Angeles were its own country, its economy would be bigger than Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, and Sweden’s
- It is illegal to lick a toad in Los Angeles
- The famous Hollywood sign used to say Hollywoodland and was an advert for a real estate company
- In Los Angeles there are more cars than people. They take up 24% of the city’s ground area
- Los Angeles is home to more female-owned businesses than anywhere else in the US
- New York
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
Free-spirited, Happy, Liberating, Fun
Happy-go-lucky is Rio’s vibe. Life is for living and having fun, nothing else seems to matter. Being care-free is the outlook and worrying is pointless, enjoyment and happiness are what matter most.
5 Fun Rio de Janeiro Facts
- Rio de Janeiro was named after a river that doesn’t actually exist by Portuguese explorers who landed in the city in January 1502 and mistook the bay for a mouth of a river
- For five days a year, the city is run by a mythical jester named King Momo
- The Carnival is the world’s biggest and brashest, with 49 million annual attendees
- Rio’s iconic Christ the Redeemer statue is frequently struck by lightning. In 2014 the famous effigy lost a thumb during an electric storm
- The city hosted the world’s biggest ever football match and the world’s largest ever music concert
- Rio de Janeiro
Dynamic, Diverse, Lively, Friendly
Full of energy, Sydney is never one to sit still. From evening walks, summer surf and weekends dancing with friends, the lively and friendly nature is like nothing else in the world.
5 Fun Sydney Facts
- The area of Sydney was supposed to be named as “New Albion” initially, but it was changed to honour Lord Sydney for authorising the establishment and settlement
- In Sydney, they have an annual Duck Fashion Show
- Manly Beach in Sydney was named after the English founder of the city who was impressed by the indigenous inhabitants’ “manly behaviour.”
- Each one of the 10,154 Pipes of the Grand Organ in the Sydney Opera House are named
- After phasing out 1 and 2 cent coins in 1991 they were melted down and used for the bronze medals in the 2000 Olympics